::ULTIMATE GAMING FUN::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS)

Go down

How is the game?

Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS) I_vote_lcap0%Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS) Empty Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS)

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 am

Xblades ( FOR ALL GAMERS) 110

Releases
1st Release: December 2007 in Russia
2nd Release: Feberuary10,2009 North America
3rd Release: Feberuary 20, 2009 Europe
4th Release: April 30,2009

Developers: Gaijin Entertainment
Publishers : SouthPeak Interactive 1C Company TopWare Interactive Ubisoft.

Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows
Input Methods: Keyboard and Mouse, Xbox 360 Controller, SIXAXIS/Dual Shock 3

Rating 6/10

Gameplay:
X-Blades is a hack-and-slash style action-adventure game in which the player must fight monsters, using a pair of gun blades and spells, through indoor and outdoor levels in order to progress. Monsters are encountered in both preset numbers and in areas with Monster Generators which spawn both standard and boss opponents until they are destroyed. Power-ups and coin fragments which grant upgrades are hidden throughout the game. Power-ups include combat techniques, magic, weapon enhancements, and teleportation. Also earned throughout the game are experience points which can be converted into skills. These skills are of either "light" or "dark" alignment and the use of them has an effect on whether the player receives the "light" or "dark" ending.

The player will only achieve success in the game if he makes use of the extensive system for the further development of the heroine Ayumi - Experience Points earned, for example, must be converted to Skills. There are various Power-ups available to help the player as well, like combat techniques, magic, weapon enhancement and teleportation and the right mix will lead to success. Apart from that, the use of skills on the "good or bad side" also affects the finale. Depending on player actions, two different game endings await the heroine Ayumi - and that in itself is a hook for players
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamertonight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down